IE4Bernie Logo

IE4Bernie Logo
Bernie's campaign: www.BernieSanders.com

Monday, October 26, 2015

Lake Elsinore "Day of the Dead" Celebration Flyering

My fellow Lake Elsinore for Bernie member,

There will be an event held in Lake Elsinore on Nov. 1, 2015.  It is "El Dia De Los Muertos" Day of the Dead Celebration and the information was just sent to me today (a friend forwarded me the event flyer).  Not wanting to miss this opportunity to get out and flyer and possibly have a table for Voter Registration, I reached out to the event coordinator and she was able to send me the form to reserve a space.  I filled it and emailed back to her and the check will go out tomorrow.

I hope that none of you mind me that I did not put it to a vote as I should but as you can see, we needed to move fast.  Some of you are as interested as I am, if not more, to get our Latino community registered to vote and this will be a great opportunity to do so. We can also have our members canvas the event and give flyers to the people.  We just can't have a "political" table. I'm in the process of securing the voter registration forms but we will need a table, chairs, a canopy, voter registration sign, tablecloth, clipboards, pens, highlighters to highlight the important areas on the forms that MUST be filled, a few volunteers and a great attitude!  :-)

Set up will be from 10 aM to 11:30 AM the event start at 12 PM and it should go until 5PM.

Please let me know if you can help out and for how long so I can make a schedule. If you can do so soon, I can present it to you on Thursday's meeting.

Things are moving! 

Best regards,

Jorge

No comments:

Post a Comment

#FeelTheBern? Let us know!